Music Video Presentation

Friday, January 11, 2008

Mandatory second post.

In today's lesson we watched a documentary on Chris Cunningham. I'd seen his videos before, and I like them, though I can see why others in the class wouldn't. Probably my favorite video of his is the one for Bjork- All is full of Love, my least favorite is the one for Madonna - Frozen ( I suspect background meddling from Madonna/her record company during the making of it, it's a bit too bland compared to his other videos). I've run out of things to say, so I'll just end this post here.
P.S: Have decided on a good example of a performance video for presentation (Jigsaw Falling into Place- Radiohead directed by Adam Buxton and Garth Jennings.) Just need to decide on a good example of a narrative/concept video to contrast. So many to choose from!

No comments: